Appraisals / Rentals / Insurance / Listing
- HCH can provide early keyboard instrument appraisals
- This includes written instrument appraisals for estates, charitable donations, and insurance purposes
- HCH can prepare IRS Form 8283 for charitable donations to accompany appraisals
- Appraisal fee is $325.00 and includes email PDF and two signed hard copies via USPS
Currently available for Boston area concert rental ( 2017/2018 ) :
- German Single after Vater , 1990/2017 GG- d''' 415/440, 8' 8'
- Continuo organ by Bennett & Giuttari, C-d"' Three rank, 8' 4' 2'
- Italian single manual harpsichord, C - d’’’, 51 notes, 8’, 8’, @415
- Single manual harpsichord after Ruckers by Matthew Redsell, 1985, GG - f’’'’, transposing, 8’, 8’
...and select instruments
from our gallery.
Specialty Musical Instrument Insurance Coverage
We work closely with Clarion
Insurance the largest insurance firm dedicated solely to the needs of musicians
worldwide. You may contact Clarion for your free, mention Harpsichord Clearing House, no obligation premium quote
online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.clarionins.com or via phone Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am and 7pm Eastern
Time at 1-800-VIVALDI (848-2534).
Feel confident entrusting your early keyboard instrument to a company with
over 40 years of experience--the largest provider of early keyboards in North
America. Since 1969 we have been actively listing early keyboard instruments
thoroughout the world, and to date have handled over three thousand instruments.
Our brokerage services include Listing and Consignment.